The Europe VR in healthcare market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 30.76% during the forecast years of 2022 to 2030. The market growth of the region is propelled by the growth in various start-ups, the well-established healthcare infrastructure, as well as the development of new technologies, given the presence of key research institutes.
The Europe VR in healthcare market growth analysis constitutes the study of the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, Germany, France, Poland, and Rest of Europe. France is one of the fastest-developing countries across Europe, owing to the ideal approaches toward technological advancements. These include high-tech surgical systems as well as medical imaging, among others. Some of the main factors augmenting the demand for AR and VR solutions are the presence of a stable framework, new technological developments, and a solid research foundation.
On the other hand, numerous companies are operating in the VR in healthcare market in Belgium. For instance, a digital sedation device developer for the management of pain and anxiety, Oncomfort, developed the Sedakit. The evidence-based anxiety and pain self-management improves the comfort levels of patients by means of virtual reality. Likewise, VR medics, a VR therapy for pain relief provider, developed VR products that offer expertise training, relaxation exercises, and virtual cycling. As a result, these factors are set to proliferate the Europe VR in healthcare market growth over the forecast years.
Some of the main companies operating in the market are Siemens AG, Koninklijke Philips NV, FundamentalVR, Sympatient, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments