The Asia-Pacific VR in healthcare market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 32.10% across the forecasting years of 2022 to 2030. The market growth of the region is facilitated by the expansion opportunities in developing nations like China and India, the presence of innovative start-ups and research organizations, and the high population base.
The Asia-Pacific VR in healthcare market growth analysis entails the review of South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Japan, India, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. According to a 2019 report published by Statistics Indonesia, the state-owned institute in charge of economic and social surveys, Indonesia is expected to have more than 12 million individuals aged 65 and above. The country’s geriatric population is anticipated to rise by over 40% by the year 2025, thereby making Indonesia one of the fastest aging nations across Asia. This factor is set to have a significant impact on a societal as well as economic level, primarily in the healthcare sector.
Some of the most commonly reported disorders reported among elderly Indonesians include stroke, arthritis, oral health problems, diabetes, hypertension, and chronic pulmonary diseases. The World Health Organization (WHO) also released a recent report indicating that ischemic heart disease, stroke, and diabetes are among the top killers of aged Indonesians. Hence, medical technology advancements in the healthcare sector, including virtual reality, are set to strengthen the country’s medical infrastructure. As a result, these factors are anticipated to proliferate the Asia-Pacific VR in healthcare market growth during the forecasting years.
Some of the top firms operating in the market are MediVR, Beijing Ned Ltd, 8chili Inc, Sony Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments