The global medical collagen market is expected to project a CAGR of 6.35% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The key market growth drivers are the growing awareness among people and the increasing demands from the medical devices industry.
Collagen is the abundantly available protein in the human body found in skin, tendons, muscles, and bones. It holds the body together, forming a scaffold to offer structure and strength. Collagen fibers in the human skin damage with time, losing strength and thickness, leading to aging skin. In the cosmetics industry, collagen is used in creams as a nutritional supplement for skin replacement, soft skin augmentation, cardiac & vascular reconstruction, cartilage and bone regeneration, etc. In addition, it is a common component in shampoos, soaps, body lotions, facial creams, etc. Besides, hydrolyzed collagen is a vital constituent in hair and skin care products. One of its central applications is in combination with surfactants and active washing agents in shower gels and shampoos. As a result, the rising demand for collagen cosmetic products drives the global medical collagen market growth. On the other hand, the market growth is hindered by the use of animal-based products and the side effects.
The global medical collagen market growth analysis includes the geographical evaluation of Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is set to record the highest CAGR by 2030, attributed to the growing collagen application in the medical industry, the rising middle-class population, and the increasing disposable income.
The competition is high, since the market is complicated. In addition, the key players are launching new products to serve their consumers efficiently. Some of the key firms in the market include Darling Ingredients Inc, Gelita, DSM, Connoils Llc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments