The global dental imaging market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 8.40% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The market growth is driven by the high prevalence of dental concerns, growth in the cosmetic industry, and increasing healthcare expenditure globally.
As per FDI World Dental Federation, nearly 3.5 billion people worldwide are affected by oral diseases. The decay of permanent teeth affects an estimated 2.3 billion people. Further, numerous patients seek dental procedures, increasing the demand for dental imaging devices. Researchers found a link between gum disease and diabetes. Gum diseases increase the risk of high blood sugar. In addition, the diseases can cause immense pain to the patient. Thus, the patient would seek professional help for the treatment.
In addition, teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures due to its immediate visual outlook. Although cosmetic dentistry procedures are elective rather than essential, some treatments may also provide restorative benefits. Also, Cosmetic dentistry relies on imaging tools to detect the alignment of teeth. As cosmetic dentistry requires precise facial structure and teeth images, digital imaging systems like x-rays and other sensors are important. Hence, dental hygiene and beauty necessitate the adoption of dental imaging and driving the industry.
The global dental imaging market evaluation entails the analysis of North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is expected to rise with the highest CAGR by 2030, owing to its high quality treatment at affordable costs, high population, and presence of several manufacturing powerhouses.
The number of players in the dental imaging segment is limited, but there is a huge demand for the devices due to the high prevalence of dental issues. Companies are launching new products in the market to expand their product portfolio.
Some of the key market players operating in the market include 3Shape, Dentsply Sirona, Cefla SC, Midmark Corporation, Planmeca Group, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments