This report examines the current and forecasted market potential for spinal implants. It offers a detailed analysis of the market background, technological advancement, competitive environment, drivers and restraints and market growth trends. This report includes market projections through 2026, detailing the market share for spinal implants based on the product and material type.
By product, the spinal implants market is segmented into fusion and non-fusion implants. By material type, the spinal implants market is segmented into titanium, stainless steel, polyetheretherketone (PEEK) and others.
By geography, the spinal implants market has been segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and the Rest of the World (RoW). The detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, Canada, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, Japan, India, and China are regional segments. For market estimates, data is provided for 2020 as the base year, 2021 and forecast through year-end 2026. Estimated values used are based on total revenues of spinal implant companies. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars and have not been adjusted for inflation.
- 26 data tables and 10 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for spinal implants
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for spinal implants by product, type, and region
- Information on technological advancements of the industry and stringent regulatory scenarios
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, and market forecast
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players, including B Braun Melsungen AG, DePuy Synthes, Globus Medical Inc., Medtronic, Stryker Corp., and Zimmer Biomet