The Europe proteomics market is set to record a CAGR of 14.05% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The government initiatives boost market demands. For instance, the European Union’s Horizon 2020 program to develop and sustain proteomics exploration for all science researchers in the European Union.
France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe are analyzed for the Europe proteomics market growth assessment. Germany has eminent research institutes, major market players, and world-class facilities, in terms of science and technology. It is known for its technological innovations, skilled workforce, and industry leadership, thereby attracting investments. The Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry (MPIB) in Martinsried, Munich, is a leading international research institution that conducts related research and studies on proteomics.
Further, as of March 2022, the researchers at MPIB discovered acute myeloid leukemia, the first proteomic subtype of aggressive blood cancer, along with collaborating partners, through mass spectrometry technology. In Italy, the National Research Council (CNR) is the largest public research institution that undertakes multidisciplinary activities. Whereas, Belgium is home to small SMEs, large pharma or agro companies, and academic research centers. Also, activities and initiatives by leading research universities are the important drivers propelling the biotech sector.
In addition, the country encompasses key research activities by the top pharma companies, including Janssen Pharmaceutica, GSK, Sanofi, Pfizer, Novartis, etc. The strategic developments between these prominent players and emerging biotech companies further propel the sector’s development. Such factors boost market demands in these countries.
Some of the key companies in the market include Japan Electron Optics Laboratory Co Ltd (JOEL), Danaher Corporation, Fios Genomics, Creative Proteomics, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments