The Asia-Pacific pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing gravimetric feeder market is predicted to rise with a CAGR of 10.35% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2030. The regional market’s growth is facilitated by the increase in manufacturing industries across developing countries, the growing pharmaceutical sector, and favorable government initiatives.
The Asia-Pacific pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing gravimetric feeder market growth study entails the assessment of China, Australia & New Zealand, India, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. According to the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), India ranks third worldwide for pharmaceutical production by volume as well as fourteenth by value.
Moreover, the country’s pharmaceutical industry fulfills more than 25% of the total medication demand in the United Kingdom, over 50% of the global demand for various vaccines, and nearly 40% of the generic demand in the United States. In addition, the Indian domestic pharmaceutical industry constitutes approximately 10,500 manufacturing units and 3,000 pharmaceutical businesses.
The pharmaceutical manufacturing landscape in South Korea is undergoing a significant transformation owing to the rising government backing as well as the surge in COVID-19-associated deals. The country’s government has also made substantial investments in the biotech as well as pharmaceutical sectors over recent years. Hence, these factors are set to proliferate the pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing gravimetric feeder market growth in the Asia-Pacific over the forecast years.
The top firms operating in the market include Hardy Process Solutions, Coperion GmbH, Gericke Group AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments