The Ride Sharing Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Factors Such as Growing Urbanization and Regional Economic Growth, Increasing Internet Penetration and Smartphone Usage, and Rising Cost of Vehicle Ownership are Driving the Market Growth
Growing urbanization and regional economic growth, increasing internet penetration and smartphones usage, rising costs of vehicle ownership, growth in internet of things, better consumer experience, rising standards of living, generational preference shift, increasing global demand for EVs in double digit, rising consumer awareness about the use of sharing vehicles, growing innovation along with advanced technology, growing need to minimize greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions, reducing travelling cost, and tackling climate change; are the prime factors fuelling the overall market growth.
Growth of the global ride sharing market is directly coupled with the growing urbanization and regional economic growth. According to CIC, the ongoing expansion of cities into urban clusters, combined with continued regional economic growth, will boost China’s urbanisation rate to 70% in 2030, adding an extra 200 million city people. The expanding urban population is predicted to enhance city density, encourage consumption, and favour a new urban lifestyle supported by on-demand networks. According to CIC, in China’s Tier 3 and below cities, user penetration for shared mobility, defined as average monthly active users as a proportion of total population, was around 7% in the fourth quarter of 2020, compared to 24% in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities. This implies a huge expansion opportunity, particularly in lower-tier cities.
Unclear Transport Policies
The activities of app-based mobility services are not controlled by a legal authority in many nations. As a result, the government has not defined or governed their operations. Separate permits and registration are necessary for taxi services. Because many app-based taxi firms do not own the vehicles, this makes it difficult for them to function.
Regulations regarding the collection, use, transfer, security, storage, and other processing of personally identifiable information and other data relating to individuals have been proposed or adopted by regulators around the world, and these laws are growing in number, enforcement, fines, and other penalties. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which took effect in May 2018, is an example of such legislation. The California Customer Privacy Act (CCPA), which goes into effect in January 2020, governs consumer data collecting in the ride-sharing industry.
Stringent vehicle registration and license rules make it impossible for an app-based taxi fleet to conduct ridesharing services. In many nations and locations, this has had a detrimental influence on the expansion of ride-sharing services.
What Are These Questions You Should Ask Before Buying A Market Research Report?
- How is the ride sharing market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the ride sharing market?
- How will each ride sharing submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
- How will the market shares for each ride sharing submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
- Will leading ride sharing markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the ride sharing projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2032?What are the implication of ride sharing projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the ride sharing market?
- Where is the ride sharing market heading? And how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the ride sharing market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 704-page report provides 405 tables and 399 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- Contains in-depth analyse of global, regional and national sales and growth
- Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
This report tells you TODAY how the ride sharing market will develop in the next 10 years, and in-line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Delivers exclusive COVID-19 variations economic data specific to your market.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising ride sharing prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W and U are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Station-Based Mobility
- P2P Car Sharing
- Electric Vehicle Mobility
- CNG/LPG Vehicle Mobility
- ICE Vehicle Mobility
- Bike Sharing
- Short Distance
- Long Distance
- Information Services
- Other Data Services