BRIC Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Dairy Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025
The BRIC Dairy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the dairy industry and had a total market value of $143,481.2 million in 2020. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 16.1% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the dairy industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $97,455.1 million in 2020. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $17,155.5, $15,731.1, and $13,139.6 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the dairy industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $133,968.3 million in 2025, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $32,849.6, $19,604.6 and $17,356.5 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC dairy market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC dairy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC dairy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC dairy market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC dairy market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC dairy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC dairy market?