The Europe bone densitometer market is expected to project a CAGR of 4.58% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The advancements in technologies boost market demands. Also, the growing aging population in Portugal, Greece, Finland, and Italy offers growth opportunities.
Nordic Countries, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, and Rest of Europe are evaluated for the Europe bone densitometer market growth analysis. In Germany, the market growth is attributed to the presence of advanced technologies, the thriving healthcare sector, and the prevailing cases of osteoporosis. For instance, EffRx launched Binost in Germany in 2017, which is the first buffered solution for treating osteoporosis. Also, Germany is the largest bone densitometer market in the European region.
In Spain, almost 3 million people have osteoporosis. Also, the decreasing birth rates and the increasing geriatric population propel the osteoporotic fractures segment. In addition, most people suffer from hip fractures. Besides, the osteoporosis rate is higher in women in the country. Moreover, the country’s excellent healthcare system houses over 180 hospitals and highly-skilled healthcare professionals that strive to develop the healthcare system.
Further, the country is the fifth-largest healthcare market in Europe. Additionally, it has the highest number of pharmacies. Besides, an increasing number of pharmacies and hospitals are utilizing bone densitometers to minimize osteoporosis risks. Countries like Norway lead globally in terms of the high number of bone fractures, particularly hip fractures. Whereas in Finland, growth opportunities are accredited to the increasing old age population that is more vulnerable to osteoporosis. Also, there is a growing osteoporosis awareness boosting the use of bone densitometers.
Some of the eminent companies in the market include Eurotec Systems Srl, Diagnostic Medical Systems Group, GE Healthcare, Hologic Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments