This report covers fuel cells used in stationary power generation and storage applications along with mobility applications. Other applications primarily include fuel cell electrolyzers. These electrolyzers use electricity as input and produce hydrogen as an output. Thus, they are not considered in the study.
Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided. The report also contains a detailed analysis of the key fuel cell types, regions, countries, applications, and ongoing trends in the market.
The fuel cell market is segmented based on a) type of fuel cell and b) application. Solid oxide fuel cells and proton exchange membrane fuel cells (PEMFC) are the major types in the fuel cell market. The applications considered in this study are combined heating and power (CHP), stationary power supply units, auxiliary power units (APU), and vehicle propulsion systems.
- 44 data tables and 38 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global market for hydrogen fuel cells technology
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for hydrogen fuel cells in stationery and transport power generation industry, future trends and innovations, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Evaluation and forecast the global hydrogen fuel cell market size for, and corresponding market share analysis by fuel cell type, application, and region
- Discussion of the key market dynamics (DROs), technology updates, industry value chain analysis, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Insight into recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, R&D activities, major growth strategies, and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Latest information on recent developments in the hydrogen fuel cell industry
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Bloom Energy, Cummins Inc., Delphi Automotive, General Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Panasonic Group, Rolls-Royce Fuel Cell Systems Ltd., and Shell Hydrogen BV