The United States ground support equipment market is estimated to develop with a CAGR of 10.91% during the forecasting period. The market growth of the country is credited to the surging expenditure on aircraft infrastructure, the rise in passenger traffic, and the growth in e-commerce. While the base year regarded for the market studied is 2021, the forecasted period is from 2022 to 2028.
The primary purpose of ground support equipment is to facilitate an aircraft’s safe operations after landing as well as before taking off again. Ground support equipment typically entails a variety of ground power operations and aircraft mobility, in addition to passenger and cargo loading operations.
Various United States airports are planning to expand their present airports on account of the increasing number of air travel passengers. The nation also has a significant market potential for green ground support equipment.
However, the COVID-19 pandemic has had a negative effect on the country’s air travel industry. The biggest cities in the United States were severely impacted, as well. For instance, LaGuardia Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport, and Newark Liberty International Airport handled around 140 million passengers in 2019. In contrast, the number plummeted to nearly 40 million, indicating a decline of approximately 70%. Therefore, these factors are expected to influence the ground support equipment market growth in the United States.
Some of the top players operating in the market include JBT Aerotech, Tronair, Textron Ground Support Equipment Inc, Charlatte America, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments