The North America ground support equipment market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 10.96% during the forecasted years, 2022 to 2030. The market growth of the region is strengthened by the surge in e-commerce, increased spending on aircraft infrastructure, and the rise in complex operations.
The North America ground support equipment market growth study covers the in-depth evaluation of Canada and the United States. Two new programs, namely, the Airport Critical Infrastructure Program (ACIP) and the Airport Relief Fund (ARF), were introduced by Transport Canada. While the ACIP will offer nearly C$490 million for critical infrastructure associated with security, safety, and connectivity, the ARF will have approximately $65 million for distribution across targeted airports in Canada in order to help maintain operations.
Since Canada’s preliminary plan of action is to concentrate on operational efficiency, there is a significant opportunity for GPS-enabled ground support equipment for tracking all airport ground movements. Moreover, Air Canada, as well as Jazz Aviation, have proposed to deploy GPS-enabled ground support equipment across key airports such as Montr?al-Trudeau International Airport, Toronto Pearson International Airport, Halifax Stanfield International Airport, Vancouver International Airport, and Calgary International Airport.
In addition, studies have also been initiated on the feasibility of alternative energy conversion of ground support equipment at Canadian airports. As a result, these factors are set to augment the ground support equipment market growth in North America across the projected years.
The top firms operating in the market are JBT Aerotech, Charlatte America, ITW GSE Aps, Tronair, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments