The United States biomaterials market is estimated to record a CAGR of 11.83% during the forecast period, 2022-2028. The surge in the market growth is expected to be driven by the rising heart diseases among the geriatric population and increasing investments and reimbursements for the production and sale of biomaterials.
The Government of the U.S. provides subsidies and reimbursement for the manufacturing and usage of biomaterials for medical purposes. These initiatives by the government are most advantageous to the elderly population who has major heart- disease cases. According to a 2021 report, 130 million adults will face different forms of cardiovascular diseases by 2035. Therefore, the increasing number of patients with cardiovascular problems is likely to propel the growth of the United States biomaterials market.
Additionally, the U.S. has recently risen in income per capita, encouraging the masses to invest more in biomaterial healthcare options. However, stringent FDA regulations, opposing reactions of biomaterial implants on patient bodies, fracture issues, irritation, soreness and inflammation, and high costs associated with manufacturing biomaterials hinder the market growth.
Some leading market players in the country include Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Dentsply Sirona, Celanese Corporation, Collagen Solutions PLC, Noble Biomaterials Inc, Carpenter Technology Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis,
- Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments