The report provides an overview of the global market for data center networking technologies and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on component, end user and deployment.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explains current trends in the data center networking technologies market. It concludes with an analysis of the data center networking technologies vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global data center networking technologies market.
- 32 data tables and 33 additional tables
- An updated review of the global markets for cloud and data center networking technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020-2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Discussion of the emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps in the market estimating current and future demand for data center networking equipment, and growing adoption of cloud computing among companies and consumers
- Evaluation and forecast the overall global market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by component, deployment mode, end-user industry, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other demographic and economic factors influencing the progress
- Review of the company competitive landscape for global data center network market, their global rankings and company value share analysis based on segmental revenues
- Key merger and acquisition deals, new solution launches, and other strategic alliances within the industry
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Arista Networks, Delta Electronics Inc., Huawei, Juniper Networks, VMware and Cisco