BRIC Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Spirits Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025
The BRIC Spirits industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the spirits industry and had a total market value of $294,878.7 million in 2020. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of -2.6% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the spirits industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $224,493.4 million in 2020. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $31,692.7, $30,870.2, and $7,822.3 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the spirits industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $341,693.0 million in 2025, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $42,836.5, $42,176.2 and $13,207.1 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC spirits market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC spirits market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC spirits market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC spirits market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC spirits market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC spirits market?