The Military ADS-B Receiver Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
ADS-B technology improves situational awareness of GA aircraft for military aircraft and base air traffic monitors
ADS-B is an air traffic surveillance technique in which airplanes routinely communicate aircraft identity, location, velocity, and status on 1090 MHz an average of 6.2 times per second during flight. To avoid coordinated broadcasts, commercial air carriers transmit the 120-bit message at random intervals of 0.4 to 0.6 seconds on 1090 MHz. Depending on the aircraft type, the ADS-B signal alternates between top- and bottom-mounted quarter-wave monopole antennas, with transmitter power ranging from 75 W to 500 W. The signals can be received by other aircraft or ground stations and sent to Air Traffic Services (ATS) in order to offer more timely and accurate surveillance information than traditional surveillance radars. ADS-B has been used in numerous places in recent years to provide air traffic information where radar coverage is not available. Military aircraft actively and intensively share airspace with general aviation (GA) aircraft in various parts of the world, necessitating confliction for enhanced safety.
ADS-B enables worldwide coverage without the need for complicated and costly ground infrastructure
Allows ATC to exert direct control in situations where procedural control was previously the sole option. ADS-B has been acknowledged as one of the most innovative solutions for switching ATC from conventional radar-based technologies to satellite-based global positioning system (GPS) tracking by aviation groups like as the Airport Authorities of India, Single European Sky ATM Research (SESAR), and the Next-Gen programme. Improvements in air safety would be significant if both aircraft had the situational awareness provided by ADS-B data. There have been and continue to be cases in which civilian and combat aircraft were unaware of each other’s existence, resulting in a close-call midair mishap or tragedy. Although the prevalence of these accidents is relatively low, the impact on both life and expense is significant. There are significant operational delays in transferring DoD aircraft to and from operational and practice ranges. The full implementation of ADS-B might minimize all of these concerns while also providing the majority of the benefits listed above.
What Are These Questions You Should Ask Before Buying A Market Research Report?
- How is the Military ADS-B Receivers market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the Military ADS-B Receivers market?
- How will each Military ADS-B Receivers submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
- How will the market shares for each Military ADS-B Receivers submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
- Will leading Military ADS-B Receivers markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the Military ADS-B Receivers projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2032? What are the implication of Military ADS-B Receivers projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the Military ADS-B Receivers market?
- Where is the Military ADS-B Receivers market heading? And how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the Military ADS-B Receivers market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 432-page report provides 270 tables and 267 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- Contains in-depth analyse of global, regional and national sales and growth
- Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
This report tells you TODAY how the Military ADS-B Receivers market will develop in the next 10 years, and in-line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Delivers exclusive COVID-19 variations economic data specific to your market.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising Military ADS-B Receivers prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W and U are discussed in this report.
Global Military ADS-B Receivers Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Advisory Type
- Flight Information Service-Broadcast (FIS-B)
- Traffic Information Service-Broadcast (TIS-B)
- Other Advisory Type
Global Military ADS-B Receivers Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Aircraft Type
- Fighter/Attack Aircraft
- Trainer Aircraft
- Tanker Aircraft
- Transport Aircraft
- Other Aircraft Advisory Type
Global Military ADS-B Receivers Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Services
- Airmen’s Meteorological Conditions (AIRMET)
- Significant Meteorological Conditions (SIGMET)
- Aviation Routine Weather Reports (METAR)
- Non-Routine Aviation Weather Reports (SPECI)
- NEXRAD (regional and CONUS)
- Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) Distant
- Other Services
Global Military ADS-B Receivers Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Type
- 1090 MHz Technical Service Order TSO-C166b
- 978 MHz Technical Service Order TSO-C154c
- Technical Service Order TSO-C195b
- Other Type