The global immersion cooling in data centers market is forecasted to rise with a CAGR of 16.04% during the forecast years of 2022 to 2030. The market growth is propelled by the increasing demand for immersion cooling systems due to the high power density in servers and the growing adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The pandemic has resulted in a significant increase in the use of servers for computing, storage, and network resources. As a result, the need for immersion cooling systems has risen due to the increased workload on servers. In addition, large corporations in these industries have begun to invest in IT infrastructure and data structures, solidifying data centers as a necessary component of conducting business.
Moreover, despite the downturn in the economy, demand for internet service providers (ISPs), IT infrastructure providers, and data centers has increased, owing to the move toward home and remote working. Furthermore, as e-commerce sales rose during the pandemic, demand for data centers surged. As a result, these developments accelerated the data center expansion. Hence, the growth of the data centers and IT infrastructure is expected to drive immersion cooling in the data centers market.
The global immersion cooling in data centers market growth analysis entails the assessment of North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World. North America holds the majority of the market share. The market growth in the region is driven by high-quality research and advancements in artificial intelligence. Also, the large presence of data centers and growing cloud adoption drive the demand for immersion cooling systems in North America.
Major data operations firms have collaborated on a solution to help expedite industry standards for immersion cooling adoption. They also aim to provide precision immersion cooling solutions for edge technologies, data centers, and high-performance computing (HPC) applications.
Some of the prominent players operating in the market are LiquidStack, DCX Liquid Cooling Company, WiWynn, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments