The Europe bank encryption software market is predicted to register a CAGR of 12.97% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. There surging fund allocations by enterprises for deploying encryption solutions are set to offer new growth avenues.
Germany, Italy, France, Russia, Belgium, Poland, the United Kingdom, and Rest of Europe are assessed for the Europe bank encryption software market growth evaluation. In Italy, the digital transformation is driven by the growing adoption of cloud computing technologies and encryption platforms. This impacts the state agencies and small & medium enterprises (SMEs). Also, the government aims to make all the central and local institution services digitally available to citizens. In addition, the country plans to create a system for storing sensitive data using cloud technology. Besides, the rising adoption of cloud computing services and solutions by SMEs and other business verticals, supplemented by investments by multinational tech companies, contributes to market growth. For instance, Microsoft invested $1.5 billion in Italian cloud computing encryption services in May 2020.
In Russia, there are stringent regulations for encryption solutions and products. Also, the import and export regulations are stricter, impacting the market. Every type of encryption hardware or software needs licensing and is regulated by the government. Whereas in Poland, numerous regional and international banking institutions are involved in banking computing software solutions for security purposes. Additionally, financial institutions are more inclined to cloud-based encryption software.
Besides, the dynamic development of information technology in Poland influences the offerings of financial services. The competitive rivalry between non-bank payment institutions and banks encourages investments in modern technologies for enhanced consumer experience. Such aspects facilitate growth opportunities in these countries.
Some of the key firms in the market include Thales Group, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, McAfee Corp, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments