The Hospital Bed Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
The Number Of Private Hospitals Has Been Steadily Increasing, Resulting In Increasing Demand For Beds
The quantity of private clinics has been consistently expanding, especially in poor and arising nations, which is probably going to help market advancement all through the conjecture period. The development of the emergency clinic furniture industry is supported by an increment in private emergency clinic medical care spending. Administrative experts in developing economies, for example, China have specific regulations and guidelines overseeing medical services foundation, which prompts the development of emergency clinic framework and the arrangement of better clinical benefits to patients. Because of increasing infection rates, individuals’ inclination for clinics invigorates interest for clinical goods, pushing the business forward. For instance, The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has uncovered a four percent development in private wellbeing offices in Dubai, demonstrating a reliable increment. Drug stores, analytic and dental focuses, private clinics, and specific focuses are totally remembered for this number. Likewise, 12 new private medical clinics with north of 800 beds opened in Dubai by 2020. Notwithstanding current clinics under development, the quantity of private clinics in Dubai will increment to 38, surpassing the quantity of public emergency clinics nearby.
High Obese Population Fuels Innovations in Hospital Furniture
The tendency of contract manufacturing is becoming more popular in the hospital furniture industry. The notion of customised furniture is gaining traction in the marketplace, with a greater focus on product quality and refinement. Manufacturers are embracing well-thought-out designs centered on end users’ appearance, comfort, and hospitality. Manufacturers are gaining international fame thanks to high-performing hospital furniture. Traditional hospital furniture has the drawback of producing skin ulcers in overweight patients due to additional furniture strain on already weak skin. As a result, firms are putting more effort into improving the usefulness and aesthetics of obese-friendly healthcare furnishings. This is good news for hospitals who are investing in furniture that can support hundreds of pounds of patient weight.
For example, Obesity levels in America remain high, with 70 percent of persons classified as obese or overweight, with no signs of change in sight. More women are embracing the size acceptance movement and demanding trendy attire for “over size” people, as well as dating services, specialist beds, and medical equipment. As healthcare institutions aim to accommodate larger and larger patients, the market for high-capacity bariatric hospital beds, wheelchairs, and lift systems is predicted to grow to $1 billion by 2022.
What Are These Questions You Should Ask Before Buying A Market Research Report?
- How is the hospital bed market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the hospital bed market?
- How will each hospital bed submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
- How will the market shares for each hospital bed submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
- Will leading hospital bed markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the hospital bed projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2032? What are the implication of hospital bed projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the hospital bed market?
- Where is the hospital bed market heading? And how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the hospital bed market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 500-page report provides 285 tables and 282 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- Contains in-depth analyse of global, regional and national sales and growth
- Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
This report tells you TODAY how the hospital bed market will develop in the next 10 years, and in-line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Delivers exclusive COVID-19 variations economic data specific to your market.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising hospital bed prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W and U are discussed in this report.
Global Hospital Bed Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Application
- Non-intensive Care Beds
- Intensive Care Beds
Global Hospital Bed Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Type
- Electric Beds
- Semi-electric Beds
- Manual Beds
Global Hospital Bed Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Hospital Type
- Publicly Owned Hospitals
- Not-for-Profit Owned Hospitals
- Privately Owned Hospitals
- For-Profit Owned Hospitals
- Other Hospitals
Global Hospital Bed Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Type of Care
- Curative Care Beds
- Rehabilitative Care Beds
- Long-term Care Beds
- Psychiatric Care Beds
- Maternity Care Beds
- Other hospital beds
Global Hospital Bed Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by End User
- Home Care Settings
- Elderly Care Facilities
- Other End-User