Proactive Services Market Growth & Trends
The global proactive services market size is expected to reach USD 18.19 billion by 2030, and register a CAGR of 20.3% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The heightened customer expectations, increased use of smartphones, and high adoption of e-commerce and other shopping applications have triggered the need for proactive services. Benefits such as increased availability and uptime, lower operational cost, increased brand loyalty, and better retention rate among others will further support the growth of proactive services. Implementing the latest technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), advanced analytics, and Machine Learning (ML) helps differentiate the types of customers and offers them personalized experiences, which is expected to drive market growth.
The adoption of proactive services allows the organization to not only meet regular customer expectations but also understand their latent needs. Proactively reaching out to customers before an issue arises helps in strengthening the customer relationship. Moreover, the implementation of proactive services can protect organizations against escalations by identifying negativity at the earliest warning. By utilization of real-time data, proactive services help accurately categorize the customers which can further be used for offering customized products and services. Additionally, proactive services allow customers to give valuable feedback that in turn helps organizations to improve their productivity by correctly understanding areas of improvement.
Large enterprises are implementing proactive services to gain a competitive advantage over others, whereas more and more startups and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are also observed to take the help of proactive services for strong brand establishment. A reactive business model faces more inbound calls which can be costly for business, thus, to manage cost and save time organizations prefer to identify and remediate the issue before they turn into bigger problems. For instance, Facebook provides content on their website and mobile application that would answer frequently asked questions. In this way they reduce the chances of support tickets being raised, Facebook would additionally allow users to connect with their dynamic help section that provides documentation on various topics.
Proactive Services Market Report Highlights
- The managed service segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 35% in 2021, attributable to the benefits that this segment offers such as IT monitoring with zero blind spots, compliance to service-level agreement requirements, reduced operational expense, and enhanced operational efficiency among other
- The artificial intelligence segment is expected to observe the highest CAGR of 21.3% during the forecast period. AI offers multiple capabilities to organizations such as advanced search options, recommendation mechanisms, automated decision making, and voice recognition, among others. All these features help in delivering proactive services, moreover, it supports sophisticated analytical capabilities which is one of the most crucial factors driving the growth of the segment
- The small and medium enterprise is anticipated to witness an exceptional CAGR of 22.1% during the forecast period. It can be due to multiple benefits that SMEs can avail while implementing proactive services such as increased operational efficiency, reduced operational cost, and access to enterprise-level support
- The end-point management segment is anticipated to register a considerable CAGR of 22.1% over the forecast period. This segment has strong demand due to its ability to supervise and authenticate the access rights of endpoint devices. With the ease of automation comes the risk of security, thus, to reduce security threats and ensure adherence to security policies organizations are investing resources into end-point management
- The retail segment is expected to witness a significant CAGR of 20.1% during the forecast period owning to fulfilling heightened customer expectations and keeping the customers aware and update about the latest offerings. Additionally, the retail industry is focusing on offering personalized products and services which can be conveyed to customers with the help of proactive services
- North America is expected to reach USD 5.66 billion by 2030. The region has a strong demand for proactive services due to the growing retail sector that highly believes in delivering customized products and services. Additionally, North America supports stable IT infrastructure which is very essential for smooth implementation of proactive services