A data center is a facility that centralizes an organization’s shared IT operations and equipment for the purposes of storing, processing, and disseminating data and applications. Due to the fact that they house an organization’s most critical and proprietary assets, data centres are vital to the continuity of business operations. Projected to expand at a CAGR of 2.8% from 2022 to 2028, the data center market in United States will worth USD 98,545 million by 2028-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into data center market in United States. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the data center industry.
The data center market is segmented on the basis of infrastructure type, and region. The data center market is segmented as below:
By infrastructure type:
- IT infrastructure (server, storage, network)
- support infrastructure (electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure, general construction)
- Southeastern United States
- Western United States
- Southwestern United States
- Midwestern United States
- Northeastern United States
The data center in United States market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Arista Networks Inc., Atos SE, Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Micron Technology, Inc., NetApp, Inc., QNAP Systems, Inc., Super Micro Computer, Inc., The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the data center market in United States.
- To classify and forecast the data center market in United States based on infrastructure type, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the data center market in United States.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the data center market in United States.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the data center market in United States.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the data center market in United States forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.