Gas Detection is often necessary or desirable for a number of reasons. The use of a gas monitoring system, with appropriate action taken if dangerous levels of gases are detected, can help to prevent an explosion or can help to prevent worker injury or exposure to toxic gases. The gas detection equipment market in Europe was valued at USD 887 million in 2021 to USD 1,167 million by 2028, progressing at a CAGR of 4% from 2022 to 2028, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into gas detection equipment market in Europe. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the gas detection equipment industry.
The gas detection equipment market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and country. The gas detection equipment market is segmented as below:
- fixed gas detectors
- portable gas detectors
- gas detector tubes
By end user:
- food processing
- oil & gas
- water treatment
- Rest of Europe
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Gas Detection Equipment Market in Europe, including Blackline Safety Corp., Carrier Global Corporation (Det-tronics, Autronica), Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, GfG Instrumentation, Inc., Halma plc, Honeywell International, Inc., Industrial Scientific Corporation, MSA Safety Incorporated, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the gas detection equipment market in Europe.
- To classify and forecast the gas detection equipment market in Europe based on product, end user, and country.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the gas detection equipment market in Europe.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the gas detection equipment market in Europe.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the gas detection equipment market in Europe.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the gas detection equipment market in Europe forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.