Data centers present unique challenges to effectively protect sensitive information in the event of a fire. Fires can occur within the digital equipment, wires, cables, HVAC equipment, raised floors, suspended ceilings, and other combustibles found in data centers. The global data center fire protection market is anticipated to increase by USD 362 million till 2028 at an average annual growth of 7.1 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global data center fire protection market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the data center fire protection industry.
The data center fire protection market is segmented on the basis of type, product, and region. The data center fire protection market is segmented as below:
- building level fire protection
- room level fire protection
- fire protection
- fire suppression
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global data center fire protection market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include 3M Company, Cannon Fire Protection Ltd., Carrier Global Corporation, Danfoss A/S, Fike Corporation, Halma plc (Firetrace USA, LLC), inControl Systems Inc., Johnson Controls International plc, Securiton AG, Siemens AG, STANG KOREA Co., Ltd., W.S. Darley & Co., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global data center fire protection market.
- To classify and forecast the global data center fire protection market based on type, product, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global data center fire protection market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global data center fire protection market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global data center fire protection market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global data center fire protection market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.