BRIC Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Civil Engineering - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The BRIC Civil Engineering industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the civil engineering industry and had a total market value of $1,902.4 billion in 2021. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.5% over the 2017-21 period.
- Within the civil engineering industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,497.0 billion in 2021. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $285.6, $77.8, and $42.1 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the civil engineering industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $2,145.7 billion in 2026, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $407.1, $100.7 and $62.5 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC civil engineering Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC civil engineering Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering Sector players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC civil engineering Sector with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC civil engineering Sector by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the BRIC civil engineering Sector in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC civil engineering Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC civil engineering Sector?