Global Carbon Footprint Management Market valued at USD9289.64 million in 2021 and is anticipated to project a robust growth in the forecast period with a CAGR of 10.30% and reach USD16411.66 million by 2027F, owing to rapidly increasing in initiatives by corporates for environmental sustainability and increasing demand for clean energy consumption by industries. The market growth is estimated on the grounds of increasing demand for clean energy and increasing concerns regarding degrading environment. Also, increasing greenhouse gas emissions and higher energy consumption by the industries are also actively driving the growth of the global carbon footprint management market in the upcoming five years.
Carbon footprint management is a complete system of solutions and services that keeps a check over increasing carbon emissions and managing its quantity in the environment to save the environment from degradation. The system is also incorporated to raise awareness, quantifying the emissions, advancing various methods to reduce the cost of carbon emission management services, along with managing the cloud services recording and analyzing data related to carbon footprint. Transportation industry along with the factories, manufacturing units, and power houses, generate large amount of carbon emissions. Adoption of carbon footprint management system to control the emissions, is also supporting the market growth in next five years. Moreover, rising awareness about the increasing greenhouse gases, carbon emissions, and their ill effects over environment, and lives of living beings are also substantiating the growth of the global carbon footprint management market in the future five years.
Carbon footprint is the amount of total greenhouse gas emissions caused by an event, individual, organization, service, place, or product.
Greenhouse gases, including the carbon-containing gases carbon dioxide and methane, can be emitted by burning fossil fuels or land clearance, or burning wood, and through transportation, and other services. Carbon footprint management system deals with the modulation of these greenhouse gases.
The global carbon footprint management market is segmented by component, deployment mode, type, end user industry, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on end user industry, the market is segmented into IT & telecom, energy & utilities, manufacturing, transportation, building & construction, and others. Energy & utilities segment is anticipated to hold the largest revenue shares of the market and dominate the market segment in the upcoming five years in the grounds of increasing demand for carbon emission management. Higher emissions of carbon and greenhouse gases from the power generation industries, and energy generation infrastructures, are further aiding the growth of the global carbon footprint management market in the next five years.
IBM Corporation, Wolters Kluwer N.V., SAP SE, Dakota Software Corporation, Salesforce.com, Inc., ProcessMAP Corporation, IsoMetrix, Sphera, Natural Capital Partners, VelocityEHS, Aurecon, Carbon Trust, Greenstone+ Limited, Cority, Engie SA, Schneider Electric SE, Accruent are among the major market players in the global platform that lead the market growth of the global carbon footprint management market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022
Forecast Period: 2023–2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of global carbon footprint management market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global carbon footprint management market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast global carbon footprint management market based on component, deployment mode, type, end user industry, regional distribution, and competitive landscape.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global carbon footprint management market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global carbon footprint management market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new services, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global carbon footprint management market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global carbon footprint management market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global carbon footprint management market.
Key Target Audience:
- Service providers, and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to carbon footprint management
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as companies, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global carbon footprint management market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global Carbon Footprint Management Market, By Component:
- Global Carbon Footprint Management Market, By Deployment Mode:
- Global Carbon Footprint Management Market, By Type:
o Product Focused Carbon Footprint
o Corporate Carbon Footprint
- Global Carbon Footprint Management Market, By End User Industry:
o IT & Telecom
o Energy & Utilities
o Building & Construction
- Global Carbon Footprint Management Market, By Region:
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global carbon footprint management market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).