A defibrillator is a medical device that is used to deliver an electrical shock to the heart. The shock is intended to correct irregular electrical activity of the heart and to establish an organized rhythm. The defibrillator market in Europe is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 4,019 million by 2027, representing a CAGR of 4.9% from 2021 to 2027 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into defibrillator market in Europe. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments.
The defibrillator market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and country. The defibrillator market is segmented as below:
- implantable cardioverter defibrillator (transvenous ICD, subcutaneous ICD)
- external defibrillator (manual, fully automated external defibrillators, wearable)
By end user:
- alternate care facilities
- hospitals & clinics
- pre hospital
- public access
- Rest of Europe
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the defibrillator market in Europe with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Biotronik SE & Co KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, CU Medical Systems, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Mindray Medical International Limited, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Progetti S.r.l., ZOLL Medical Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the defibrillator market in Europe.
- To classify and forecast the defibrillator market in Europe based on product, end user, and country.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the defibrillator market in Europe.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the defibrillator market in Europe.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the defibrillator market in Europe.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the defibrillator market in Europe forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.