This report on medical aesthetic devices gives a detailed analysis of the devices used for medical aesthetic procedures. In addition, the report covers the applications and end users for the market.
The report covers applications, such as botulinum neuromodulators, breast augmentation devices, dermal fillers, energy-emitting devices, and assistive liposuction devices. The market landscape is also captured by end-user segments such as hospitals, beauty clinics and medical spas.
A detailed analysis illustrating market dynamics and market structure is incorporated in the report. Porter’s Five Forces analysis as well as the supply and distribution chain are discussed in detail. The report covers the current regulations and guidelines for medical device quality management and manufacturing practices in the context of their use within the medical aesthetic devices industry. Top market players?including details on their business operations and segment focus?as well as revenue and strategy analysis are included in the report. In addition, market share analysis of the leading market players is also captured in the report, along with company product launches and pipeline products.
In terms of geography, the report analyzes the market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The market in key countries, namely the United States, Canada, Mexico, the top five countries in Europe, China, India, and Japan are discussed as there is a high concentration of medical aesthetic manufacturing companies and contract manufacturing organizations in these nations.
- 14 data tables and 31 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global markets for medical aesthetic devices used for cosmetic treatments
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018-2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the overall market size for medical aesthetic devices, and quantification of the market potential by device type, end user, and region
- Discussion of the COVID-19 implications on the medical aesthetic devices market and key statistics for the number of surgical procedures performed
- Insights into the regulatory environment for medical aesthetic devices in the U.S. and Europe
- Identification of the major market drivers, restraints and other forces influencing the global market demand, and assessment of new developments within the industry
- Review of key patent grants on medical aesthetic devices
- Market share analysis of the key companies operating in the global market, and coverage of their proprietary technologies, key M&A deals, strategic alliances, and other development strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading global players, including AbbVie Inc., Alma Lasers, Inc., Bausch Health, Contura International, El.En. Group, Johnson & Johnson and Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA