In this report, the market has been segmented based on components, organization size, deployment mode, end use and region. The report provides an overview of the global machine learning market and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2021 to 2026. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of machine learning solution providers.
The report covers the market for machine learning about the user base across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for machine learning in 2020 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2026.
The scope of the study includes machine learning platforms and associated services. However, hardware components like data servers, GPUs, and other hardware devices; physical services for repair and maintaining of IT Infrastructure; revenue generated for B2C adoption; and third-party vendors are not part of the scope.
- 38 data tables and 51 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for machine learning
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, 2021, estimates for 2022 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026 and identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for machine learning by type, solution, organization size, deployment mode, end use, and region
- Coverage of evolution and future of machine learning technology, and discussion on process flow of machine learning
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast, and assessment of new developments in the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players, including Alphabet (Google), Amazon.com Inc., IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce.com and Intel Corp.