The Europe seed market is evaluated to progress with a CAGR of 2.55% in terms of revenue and 2.25% in terms of volume across the forecasted years of 2022 to 2030. Some of the leading factors propelling the growth of the regional market are optimized farming practices, the presence of small-sized farms with highly advanced agrarian systems, as well as the substantial production and export of agricultural goods.
The Europe seed market growth evaluation constitutes the study of France, Poland, Belgium, Russia, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, and Rest of Europe. With nearly 300 active seed varieties in Italy, around 220 deal with agricultural plant species’ seeds, including herbages, sugar beet, cereals, and oilseeds. However, they are subjected to official certification before being presented in the market. On the other hand, the remaining 80 accounts for vegetable seeds, subjected to official post control. Under the same, the preliminary certification is often very rare and optional. Moreover, Italy plays a vital role in the multiplication and export of vegetables, sugar beet, and rice seeds. Nevertheless, the balance is constantly negative in terms of value regarding the seed trade with other nations.
Conversely, the surging production of sunflower, maize, wheat, barley, and other vegetables in Russia has continued to fuel the market’s growth over recent years. The country’s seed sector is augmented by virtue of joint-stock companies, domestically-owned private companies, as well as international companies, thus depicting substantial potential for catering to the demand for seeds, particularly among farmers, distributors, and dealers. As a result, these aspects are set to propagate the seed market growth in Europe during the forecast years.
Some of the top players operating in the market are BASF, Limagrain, Bayer CropScience AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments