The Europe application security market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 14.55%, over the forecast years of 2022 to 2030. The region’s market growth drivers include the increasing need to manage external and inhouse threats across organizations, the surging adoption of advanced technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), and the rising number of cybersecurity projects.
The Europe application security market growth is studied by evaluating Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Poland, Italy, Belgium, and Rest of Europe. Germany’s government aims at significantly contributing to secure cyberspace, thereby promoting and maintaining social as well as economic prosperity in the country. In Germany, cybersecurity must be warranted at a level proportionate with the protection needed by interlinked information infrastructures. However, this must be implemented without inhibiting the opportunities, in addition to the utilization of cyberspace. Also, the country’s cybersecurity strategy primarily concentrates on civilian measures and approaches, as well.
On the other hand, Italy is the fourth-largest market in terms of both ICT and telecommunications services and equipment, across the European Union. Besides, the country has an internet user percentage equivalent to nearly 73% of its population, with mobile users increasing to over 49 billion individuals. Similar to the rest of the world, cybercrime in Italy has significantly increased in severity and number, over recent years. As a result, these factors are set to propel the Europe application security market growth, over the forecast period.
Some of the key players operating in the region’s market are, Acunetix, NSFOCUS, PRADEO, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments