The Global Cyber Security Market was valued at USD 171.05 billion in the year 2020. The power and threat of malware, including viruses and Trojans, to infiltrate, manipulate, or damage entire electronic information networks have increased significantly. Cyber attackers often use malware to take control of devices or machines to generate financial gain. Internet security is also gaining traction due to increase in cyber-crimes across various industries. Moreover, during the COVID-19 pandemic, the incidence of malware attack on database of large organizations has increased, which creates need to strengthen the security of data base, thus boosting the cyber security market growth, globally.
North America holds the maximum share in the global Cyber Security Market in 2020. During the forecast period, APAC is set to be the fastest-growing regional market. Furthermore, APAC is seeing great growth as a result of a variety of factors, including the rise of IoT devices and government programs aimed at advanced technical breakthroughs. Some countries in the region, such as China and Japan are rapidly deploying cyber security technologies.By 2026, the Wireless security will be the key with the prevention of unwanted users from accessing a particular wireless network. Wireless security helps in detecting, alerting, and preventing wireless networks and sends an alarm to the network administrator in case of any security breach.
Scope of the Report:
- The report presents the analysis of Cyber Security Market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- The report analyses the Cyber Security Market by value (USD Million)
- The report analyses the Cyber Security Market by End User (Government & Defense, IT & Telecom, BFSI, Retail, Healthcare, Others)
- The report analyses the Cyber Security Market by Security (Wireless Security, Application Security, Network Security, End Point Security, Infrastructure Protection, Others)
- The report analyses the Cyber Security Market by Deployment (Cloud Based, On-Premises)
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by End User, by Security.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development.
- Cisco Systems
- NortonLifeLock Inc.
- Fortinet Group
- Check Point
- Juniper Networks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Palo Alto Networks
- F5, Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
Key Target Audience:
- Cyber Security Companies/ Distributors
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Government and Policy Makers
- Regulatory Authorities