The scope of the report includes the global market of commercially deployed identity verification products, solutions, and services.
- Identity verification-based products that are in the pilot phase or are live for demonstration purposes have not been considered in the calculation of the overall market size.
- The market size includes the market of both identity verification components, solutions, services, deployment types, and organization size.
- The final market estimates and forecasts from industry experts are also aligned in the report.
- The report includes both verification types and end-user industries for the calculation of overall market size.
- Identity authentication-based software, solutions and services have not been considered in the report.
- 75 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for identity verification
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020 to 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for identity verification market, based on component, type, deployment type, organization size, end-use industry and region
- Coverage of growing digitization activities by public and private enterprises, discussion on evolving privacy issues and insights into regulatory landscape
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast, and assessment of new developments in the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players, including AccuraTechnolabs, Equifax Inc., Forgerock, Intellicheck Inc., Mastercard and Thales Group