In this report, the market has been segmented based on deployment type, organization size, solution type, and geography. The report provides an overview of the global security analytics market and analyses market trend. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on deployment type, organization size, solution, end-users, and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of the security analytics solution providers.
The report covers the market for security analytics with regards to the user base across different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for security analytics in 2020 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2026.
- 49 data tables and 28 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global market for security analytics technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2019 and 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the overall market size, forecasted growth rate, and corresponding market share analysis by deployment, solution, organization size, end-user industry, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other macroeconomic forces affecting the current and future market outlook
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Insight into industry structure for security analytics, current competitive landscape, R&D activities, recent market developments, and company revenue share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading market participants, including Broadcom Inc., Fortinet Inc., McAfee Corp., IBM Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., and Splunk Inc.