The Europe clinical trial management market is predicted to record a CAGR of 13.00% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The presence of developed healthcare infrastructure and key players are significant growth drivers of the market.
Germany, Denmark, Spain, Sweden, Hungary, Italy, Russia, France, the United Kingdom, and Rest of Europe, are assessed for the growth evaluation of the Europe clinical trial management market. In Germany, organizations invest a large share of their revenues in R&D across several application industries, like clinical research genomics, proteomics, and drug discovery. The country also has an active genomics sector R&D and is increasingly prioritizing research labs. Germany leads globally in terms of industry-sponsored clinical trials. This is attributed to the transparent and reliable approval processes and high level of accuracy at German trial sites. Also, the well-established network of good to excellent universities and faculties, and non-university research facilities, benefit clinical trials. Such factors supplement market growth in Germany.
In Russia, the government adopted the ’Strategy 2020’ to enhance the pharma sector’s production capacity. Pharmaceutical companies are investing in the market. The pharmaceutical industry is projected to be driven by investments made by private players, rising healthcare expenditure, and increased government support. Also, several companies are collaborating with local universities to improve R&D capabilities. Further, the elderly population is set to double by 2050, increasing the burden on healthcare, pension, and long-term care systems. Therefore, there is a need for a robust and competent healthcare system. Moreover, the Russian market offers a competitive advantage to companies looking for alternative markets due to its developing economy. Such factors are expected to benefit the Russian market growth.
Some of the major players in the market include Oracle Corporation, Mednet Solutions Inc, Parexel International Corporation, Bioclinica Inc, IBM Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments