Defense Spending Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025
The G8 Defense Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $1,028,846.2 million in 2020 to the global defense spending industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,153,250.7 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 2.3% over the 2020-25 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the defense spending industry, with market revenues of $721,500.0 million in 2020. This was followed by Russia and the UK, with a value of $55,850.7 and $52,983.1 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the G8 nations with a value of $779,400.0 million in 2016, followed by Germany and France with expected values of $72,602.7 and $68,624.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 defense spending market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 defense spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 defense spending market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 defense spending market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 defense spending market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 defense spending market?