The Europe display market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.30% during the forecasted years of 2022 to 2030. The market growth of the region is credited to notable advancements in sectors such as automotive, aerospace, retail, and electronics, as well as the rapid adoption of new and upgraded technologies.
The Europe display market growth evaluation includes the detailed study of Poland, Germany, Russia, Italy, Slovakia, the United Kingdom, France, and Rest of Europe. The consumer electronics market in Russia is reviving following sluggish performances over recent years. Despite the uncertainty associated with the recovery of real income, Russians are attempting to upgrade their devices across key categories like smartphones, laptops, and televisions, thus developing the country’s display market during the forecasting period.
On the other hand, consumer electronics in Italy was challenged by depreciating volumes, primarily manufactured by categories lacking in innovation, including in-car entertainment as well as home audio and cinema. Moreover, the number of cars in the country equated to 38,520,321 in 2017, averaging 11 years old. Italy has 62.4 cars for every 100 inhabitants, representing the highest rates in Europe and accredited to the lack of public transport infrastructure. As a result, these factors are set to influence the display market growth in Europe during the estimated period.
Some of the top companies operating in the market are Corning Incorporated, Kent Displays, LG Display Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments