Seed treatment refers to the application of fungicide, insecticide, or a combination of both, to seeds so as to disinfect and disinfect them from seed-borne or soil-borne pathogenic organisms and storage insects. According to Gen Consulting Company, the seed treatment market in India is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 44 million, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 6.3% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into seed treatment market in India. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments.
The seed treatment market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and crop type. The seed treatment market is segmented as below:
By crop type:
- cereals and grains
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the seed treatment market in India. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include BASF SE, Bayer AG, Crystal Crop Protection Pvt. Ltd., Indofil Industries Limited, Rallis India Limited (a Tata Enterprise) , The Syngenta Group, UPL Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the seed treatment market in India.
- To classify and forecast the seed treatment market in India based on type, application, and crop type.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the seed treatment market in India.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the seed treatment market in India forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.