Automation is becoming an increasingly important part of pharmaceutical manufacturing. The many benefits of automation include efficiency, saving workers from hazardous environments or repetitive tasks, reducing training overhead, eliminating human error, increasing repeatability and reproducibility, and in cleanrooms, removing the potential for human contamination. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the pharmaceutical robots industry in Europe is expected to rise by USD 39 million with a CAGR of 12.5% by the end of 2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into pharmaceutical robots market in Europe. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments.
The pharmaceutical robots market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and country. The pharmaceutical robots market is segmented as below:
- collaborative robots
- traditional robots (articulated robots, scara robots, delta/parallel robots, cartesian robots, other robots)
- inspection of pharmaceutical drugs
- laboratory applications
- picking and packaging
By end user:
- pharmaceutical companies
- research laboratories
- contract research organizations
- Rest of Europe
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the pharmaceutical robots market in Europe with some of the key players being ABB Ltd., Denso Corporation, FANUC Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Marchesini Group S.p.A, Seiko Epson Corporation, Universal Robots A/S, Weiss GmbH, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the pharmaceutical robots market in Europe.
- To classify and forecast the pharmaceutical robots market in Europe based on product, application, end user, and country.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the pharmaceutical robots market in Europe.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the pharmaceutical robots market in Europe.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the pharmaceutical robots market in Europe.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the pharmaceutical robots market in Europe forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.