The Europe pet grooming market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 4.11% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The pet grooming and styling concept is gaining popularity in Europe. Also, pet owners are concerned about maintaining the health and hygiene of their pets, resulting in a surging demand for premium and high quality pet products. Particularly, natural ingredients-based products are in demand due to the rising pet health awareness.
The United Kingdom, Poland, Russia, Italy, Belgium, France, Germany, and Rest of Europe are evaluated for the Europe pet grooming market growth analysis. In Germany, domestic pets are popular, with cats being highly adopted. As per industry sources, the country has 15.7 million cats. As of 2020, it constitutes 52% of the pet population. Germany is also the second most adopter of dogs in Europe. Besides, the high adoption of pets in the country is attributed to the rising number of single people living in big cities. Dogs and cats are treated as family members, with their owners seeking optimal products and services.
Moreover, the strict German laws for animal care obligates proper care in every aspect. Therefore, the high-level care for house pets results in increased expenditure on high quality products and grooming activities. Such factors boost the pet grooming industry in Germany.
Russia is one of the top pet-friendly countries in Europe. As per the European Pet Food Federation, the country ranks the highest in cats and dogs adoption. Additionally, the market growth potential is accredited to the rising disposable income and rapid urbanization. The urbanization resulted in the growth of varied distribution channels like pet specialty stores and supermarkets/hypermarkets, making pet grooming products more accessible to pet owners. Such factors drive market growth in these countries.
Some of the key firms in the market include Johnsons Veterinary Products Ltd, Ferolast Company, Just For Pets Ltd, Hartz Mountain Corp, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments