The Europe cosmetic surgery and procedure market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.46% across the forecasting years of 2022 to 2030. The regional market’s growth is reinforced by the increasing demand for Botox and dermal fillers, the rising need for non-invasive procedures from western European nations, and technical developments.
The Europe cosmetic surgery and procedure market growth evaluation comprises the assessment of Belgium, the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Poland, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe. Cosmetic surgery is proliferating in France, with procedures similar to those followed in the United States. The key difference between the two nations is of cosmetic augmentations as well as the legal ease with which patients undergo these procedures. Furthermore, botulinum toxin, breast augmentation, and filler treatment are among the major cosmetic surgeries observing increased demand in the country.
In comparison, Italy ranks fourth in terms of cosmetic procedures across Europe. Besides, out of every 10 patients applying for cosmetic surgery in the country, one patient is a tourist. On account of the quality of medical facilities and services, people from neighboring and other nations, predominantly Switzerland, Romania, and Russia, visit Italy for cosmetic surgeries. In order to further facilitate foreign patients to the country, the Italian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (AICPE) signed an ’aesthetic alliance’ with ISAPS for developing cosmetic surgeries, entailing high quality and offering improved patient safety. Therefore, these factors are expected to fuel the Europe cosmetic surgery and procedure market growth over the forecasted period.
Some of the top firms operating in the market are Galderma, Ipsen SA, Merz Pharma, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments