This report provides market insights into the global market for nutraceuticals, with specific focus on the U.S., Europe and India and the top ingredients in those countries. It provides an array of information including market size, expected growth rates, market drivers and restraints, as well as other trends and developments in the market. This market report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes a comparison of premium versus mass functional product as well as the nutraceutical value chain and the evolution of functional FBS. Regulations are also covered in the scope of this report. BCC Research analyzed key categories and regions to determine the present and future nutraceutical market status and forecasted market growth from 2021 to 2026.
- 68 data tables and 51 additional tables
- A detailed overview of the global market for nutraceuticals
- Estimation of market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for nutraceutical market based on key product segments (such as functional foods, functional beverages, and dietary supplements), ingredient, application, distribution channel, and region
- Information on recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions in the global nutraceutical market and discussion on regulatory, environmental, and legislative issues impacting the global market
- Coverage of international nutraceutical regulations; details of notification and registration-based systems for nutraceutical product such as Codex Alimentarius (food code), and FOSHU labeling regulation; and information on international alliance of dietary food supplement associations
- Profiles of major market players and their core competencies in the nutraceutical market including Abbott Laboratories, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., BASF, Cargill Inc., Nestle, Omega Protein Corp. (OPC), Pharma Marine, Zymes