The Europe pet food packaging market is predicted to register a CAGR of 7.11% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The region is witnessing rising trends in pet food premiumization. Also, companies are changing their packaging strategies to recycle and sustainability, influencing the consumer sentiments in the region.
Belgium, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe are analyzed for Europe pet food packaging market growth evaluation. In Germany, almost half of the households have a pet. Also, the ready-to-eat pet foods in 2020 recorded 4.6% more growth than the previous year. In addition, sustainability packaging trends have increased in the country.
In Italy, over 60 million households own a companion animal. In 2020, dog and cat food products showed rising growth trends in the pet care market. Also, the pet population is on the rise due to the increasing number of pet adoptions. Besides, the pandemic has led to home reclusion, increasing the need for companionship, thereby raising pet adoption. In addition, there is a growing demand for high-quality foods, impacting premium and super-premium sales.
In Poland, the market is dominated by traditional pet shops. It is one of the leading markets for pet foods in the Central-Eastern European region. In countries like Spain, dogs constitute the majority of the pet population, followed by birds and cats. Premiumization is offering growth opportunities in the country.
Mondi Plc, Proampac Holdings Inc, Silgan Holdings Inc, Printpack Inc, etc., are among the key firms in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments