The Europe joint pain injections market is projected to register a CAGR of 8.30% over the forecasting period of 2022 to 2030. The regional market’s growth is attributable to key developments in manufacturing infrastructure and facilities, the increasing prevalence of orthopedic diseases, surging innovations by biopharmaceutical companies, and the rising pharmaceutical production.
The Europe joint pain injections market growth assessment entails the analysis of Russia, Spain, Nordic Countries, Italy, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Germany is one of the largest pharmaceutical industries across Europe. The country’s market growth is predominantly fueled by the increasing patent applications as well as the rising investment for research and development. Moreover, Germany is also among the largest exporters of medicinal products.
On the other hand, Italy is emerging as a new leader within the European Union (EU), in terms of production, on account of the increasing export of pharmaceutical companies. The augmenting development of the country’s pharmaceutical industry has become an attraction for numerous companies across Europe. In this regard, as per the 2019 Farmindustria-Bain & Company data, approximately 55% of the production is attributed to the rising investments in ongoing manufacturing over recent years. Besides, the majority of pharmaceutical revenue in Italy is generated by the sale of medicines in other nations. Therefore, the abovementioned factors are set to propel the joint pain injections market growth in Germany over the forecasted years.
The top players operating in the market are Pfizer Inc, Sanofi, Ferring BV, Smith & Nephew PLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments