The report provides an overview of the global market for vertical farming and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on technique, component, structure, and region.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explains the current trends in the vertical farming market. The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major players in the global vertical farming market.
- 32 data tables and 29 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for vertical farming technology
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022 and 2024, along with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of current market size for vertical farming, market forecast, and corresponding market share analysis by technique, structure of farming, component, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning drivers, restraints and other forces affecting the progress of this market
- Information on upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Highlights of the COVID-19 impact on the vertical farming market
- Insight into recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, R&D activities, and regulatory and legislative issues currently focused on vertical farming industry ecosystem
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Profile descriptions of the major industry players, including AeroFarms, AmHydro, Bowery Farming, Intelligent Growth Solutions (IGS Ltd.), Plenty Unlimited Inc., and Signify Holding