Apparel Retail BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The BRIC Apparel Retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the apparel retail industry and had a total market value of $336,593.5 million in 2020. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 3.1% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the apparel retail industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $239,801.2 million in 2020. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $46,713.6, $30,858.6, and $19,220.0 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the apparel retail industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $357,726.4 million in 2025, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $78,400.8, $40,747.7 and $28,696.0 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC apparel retail industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC apparel retail industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail industry players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC apparel retail industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC apparel retail industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC apparel retail industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC apparel retail industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC apparel retail industry?