BPO Services Retail Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The G8 BPO Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $148,491.3 million in 2020 to the global bpo services industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.2% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $186,052.3 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 4.6% over the 2020-25 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the bpo services industry, with market revenues of $79,256.6 million in 2020. This was followed by the UK and Japan, with a value of $15,619.4 and $15,468.2 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the bpo services industry in the G8 nations with a value of $100,592.9 million in 2016, followed by the UK and Japan with expected values of $19,174.5 and $18,946.5 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 bpo services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 bpo services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key bpo services market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 bpo services market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 bpo services market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 bpo services market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 bpo services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 bpo services market?