Paper and Paperboard Retail BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The BRIC Paper & Paperboard industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the paper & paperboard industry and had a total market value of $154,082.4 million in 2020. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 6% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the paper & paperboard industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $121,302.3 million in 2020. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $17,560.0, $8,582.9, and $6,637.2 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the paper & paperboard industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $218,270.0 million in 2025, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $28,370.6, $11,978.6 and $8,843.2 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC paper & paperboard market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC paper & paperboard market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key paper & paperboard market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC paper & paperboard market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC paper & paperboard market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC paper & paperboard market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC paper & paperboard market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC paper & paperboard market?