The Europe prepreg market is set to record a CAGR of 9.06% in terms of volume and 10.45% in terms of revenue during the forecast period, 2021-2028. There is a growing demand for prepreg in several product processings for end-use in electrical, automotive, and aircraft manufacturing industries.
Poland, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, Russia, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe are assessed for the Europe prepreg market growth evaluation. Germany has 41 assembly and engine production plants contributing to one-third of the total automobile production of Europe. Also, the country is home to manufacturers from different segments like whole system integrators, engine producers, material & component suppliers, and equipment manufacturers. In addition, it is also one of the leading manufacturing bases of the automotive industry in Europe. Moreover, the country is one of the major producers of sporting goods & equipment. Besides, domestic brands like Triumph and Kettler, and global brands like Puma and Adidas, have their manufacturing sites in Germany.
France is one of the pioneers in the automotive industry and is home to major manufacturers of body components, vehicle interiors, and powertrain equipment. Also, a considerable part of automotive components is exported to other countries in the EU and Asia. Additionally, the country is expected to attract huge foreign investments in the automotive sector, supplemented by favorable government policies.
Furthermore, the country is one of the major production and export hubs for aircraft systems and components globally. Moreover, France is witnessing increased aircraft manufacturing and assembly operations.
Some of the eminent market players include Renegade Materials Corporation, Royal Ten Cate NV, Unicarbon, Park Aerospace Corporation (Formerly Park Electrochemical), etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments