The Europe pharmacy automation equipment market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 8.21% across the forecasting period of 2021 to 2028. The regional market’s growth is ascribed to key enablers such as the rising demand for upgraded healthcare services, the presence of several domestic players, and the rising incidence of chronic diseases.
The Europe pharmacy automation equipment market growth assessment comprises the evaluation of the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, Nordic Countries, Russia, the Netherlands, and Rest of Europe. The multiple advantages associated with pharmacy automation, including patient safety as well as cost-effectiveness, in addition to the increasing need for technological advancements in the healthcare sector, positively influence the market growth in Germany.
Moreover, according to the Germany Federal Statistical Office 2020 report, presently, the population of Germany stands at approximately 83 million. Out of these, 16.2 million individuals are over the age of 67, and this number is estimated to reach 21.4 million by 2040. Hence, as the senior population increases, the burden of chronic diseases is also set to rise, thus augmenting the demand for pharmacy automation equipment in Germany.
On the other hand, the number of legal online pharmacies in Italy increased from 54 at the beginning of 2016 to 694 in July 2018. The rising number of online pharmacies and the increasing implementation of e-prescriptions in the country plays a vital role in influencing the country’s pharmacy automation equipment. As a result, these factors are set to fuel the market growth in Europe over the forecasted years.
Some of the leading players operating in the market are Avery Weigh-Tronix, NewIcon, Swisslog Holding AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments